1. What is your name? Do you have a nickname?
Isabella Latham. People who love me call me Bella.
2. Who is your best friend? What kinds of things do you do when you’re together?
My mother was my best friend, but since I ran from New York, I don’t have a best friend.
3. If you have a family, how do you get along with them? If you don’t, are there people in your life that you consider family? How do you get along with them?
Alex and the girls, Violet and Rose are my family now. We’re learning about each other now. Being a mail-order bride is difficult because you are stepping into a family that already has a certain dynamic and trying to fit yourself within that dynamic.
4. Do you have a birthmark? Scars? Where is it/are they? How did you get it/them?
No scars or birthmarks.
5. When you’re angry, what do you do? Where do you go? How do you deal with your anger?
When I’m really, really angry, I cry and go off by myself. If I’m only a little angry I’ll yell.
6. If you had to make me a meal right now, without going to the store, what would you find in your refrigerator to feed us?
Sandwich makings ham, cheese, turkey, rye or buttermilk bread
7. What’s the one thing you’re afraid of losing?
Alex and the girls, my family.
8. What makes you laugh out loud?
When the girls play games with their father.
9. Has anyone broken your heart? Who was s/he?
Alex, my husband. Only someone who you’ve given your heart to, has the ability to break it.
10. What’s the one thing you want out of life that you don’t think you can have? Why can’t you have it?
I haven’t found it yet. I believe that if you work hard enough you can achieve anything and that if I love enough, Alex will love me back. I have to believe that or I couldn’t survive.
Be sure to come back to read more about Bella, Cynthia, and her book, THE STOLEN BRIDE, Hope’s Crossing – Book 3, on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench. Happy Reading!
Links to Cynthia’s website, blog, books, etc.
**SPECIAL GIVEAWAY**: Cynthia is giving away an e-copy of THE STOLEN BRIDE to one reader who comments on this Author Peek or Karen’s Killer Book Bench blogs. Thank you, Cynthia, for sharing your story with us.
Don’t miss the chance to read this book!