**AUTHOR PEEK** Interview with CYNTHIA WOOLF
1. How did you get started writing?
I wrote my first story when I was ten. Then in about 1992 I started writing a novel with two friends of mine. A round robin about pirates.
2. What genre(s) do you write in and why?
I write historical westerns and scifi romance. They are both about good vs evil and the good guy wins.
3. What is your favorite part of writing?
The “puking” phase where you are just getting it out on to the paper.
4. What is your least favorite part of writing?
Editing is the worst. I totally hate it.
5. Where do you get the ideas for your stories?
I have no idea where they come from any more. They just show up and demand that I put thim on paper. Of course, then I have to go back and fill in what they left out.
6. What is your typical day like?
I have insomnia, so my day is never typical.
7. What is most difficult for you to write? Characters, conflict or emotions? Why?
Conflict is my least favorite. I hate to punish my characters.
8. Tell us about your next book & when is it being published?
My latest book is THE SWORDS OF GREGARA – RIZA. It just came out last week. Here is the back cover blurb:
FMI about CYNTHIA WOOLF and her books:
THE SWORDS OF GREGARA – RIZA
BE SURE TO COME BACK to read an excerpt from Cynthia’s novel, THE SWORDS OF GREGARA – RIZA, on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench.