1. What genre(s) do you write and why?
Historical Western Romance, because that’s what I like to read.
2. If you were to choose one superpower, what would it be?
Flying. I often dream about flying. I think that’s why I love to snorkel, it’s like flying.
3. Do you ever get stuck when you’re writing a book? What do you do to get “unstuck”?
I often get stuck because I’m not a plotter. I just keep writing anything until I get unstuck. It usually works. When it doesn’t I turn to my critique partners and we brainstorm.
4. What is your least favorite part of writing?
5. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
Prime Rib. It’s easy and very good.
6. What is your typical day like?
I have terrible insomnia, so my ‘work day’ is about 18 hours long. I sleep two to four hours and spend a couple of hours with my husband watching TV. If I could I’d probably spend all my time writing because it’s what I love. I don’t think my hubby would like that though. For some reason he wants to spend time with me. 🙂
7. What is most difficult for you to write? Characters, conflict or emotions? Why?
Conflict is the most difficult. I have a really hard time with it. I can easily write you a very nice story and it will have no conflict in it.
8. How likely are the people you meet going to end up in your next book?
9. Tell us about your hero. Give us one of his strengths and one of his weaknesses.
Ben is very protective of what he deems as his. His weakness is he’s afraid to fall in love.
10. Tell us about your next book & when is it being published?
My next book is a secret, but I can tell you it will be out October 1st.
Be sure to come back to read more about Cynthia and MAIL ORDER BARON on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench. Happy Reading!
Links to Cynthia’s website, blog, books, etc.
My website is http://www.cynthiawoolf.com
My blog is on my website and you can sign up for my newsletter there as well. My newsletter is only for new and upcoming releases.
**SPECIAL GIVEAWAY**: Cynthia is giving away one print copy of the BRIDES OF TOMBSTONE trilogy (US only) to one lucky reader who comments on her **Author Peek** Interview or Karen’s Killer Book Bench blogs. Don’t miss the chance to read this book! Thanks, Cynthia, for sharing your story with us!