The Matching Protocol – aka “Which type of hero is right for you?”
By Grace Goodwin
Welcome to the Interstellar Bride Processing Center in sunny Miami, FL. Today, we’ll be asking you a series of questions that will determine which planet, and which hunky alien hero (or heroes) is right for you!
- What type of place do you want to live in?
- A battleship in outer space? (How freaking cool is that?!)
- A desert planet? (Hot nights and cool sheets…)
- A planet filled with wild barbarians? (Umm, how wild?)
- A village filled with hunky Viking-style warriors?
- A place where your hero lives in a castle but turns into a beast.
- How many lovers is the ideal number?
- One is PLENTY.
- Two is twice the fun!
- Three? What? Hmmm..okay, what the hell. Let’s DO this!
Consider your answers carefully because once you are processed as a bride, there is no coming back.
So, how did you do? What lucky hero (or heroes) is about to get their hot hands on your eager body? Well, let’s see…
- If you selected a Battleship in Outer Space – and 2 heroes, you’ll be processed immediately and headed for two hot, hunky Prillon Warriors to dominate you in bed and out of it.
- If you selected a desert planet, you’ll be headed for Trion, where the heroes are hot, the sand is hotter, and the males very much enjoy their sensual punishments.
- If the idea of a Beast in a Castle appeals, welcome to the planet Atlan. The Warlords here are treated like gods, and you, my dear, are the only one who can control his beast. (Don’t worry, he’s big, strong, and scary to his enemies, but the beast has two appetites, and one of them is for your…ummm…yeah. For you. We’ll leave it at that.)
- If you are think Vikings are sexy, and the idea of multiple mates focused on nothing but your sensual pleasure…then the planet Viken is for you. But be prepared, these fierce warriors love to compete with one another, and with you between them, I wonder what the competition will entail…?
Good luck, brave Earth female. These alien warriors are waiting. For you.
Just ask Tiffani. She’s a waitress from Milwaukee who, according to the processing program, has a definite desire for the more beastly pursuits. But her Atlan Warlord has gone full out beast and is scheduled to be executed…unless she can seduce him.
Find out what happens in Tamed by the Beast!
Be sure to come back to learn more about Grace Goodwin and her erotic Sci-Fi romance novel, TAMED BY THE BEAST, on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench blog.
Links to Grace’s website, blog, books, etc.
Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/wPgqde
Google Play: https://goo.gl/YVmD8x
Mailing list at gracegoodwin.com