Five Urban Myths…Truth or Myth?
It’s that time again! I’m going to throw some urban myths at you today just for fun. It’s your job to decide if they are TRUTH or MYTH. You don’t have to post your answers but, if you’d like to, feel free to post them today. Tomorrow, I’ll post the answers.
1. A Florida bank robbery went awry when the teller couldn’t read the robber’s note. The frustrated man tried again at a bank across the street and was successful. TRUTH or MYTH?
2. Crayfish aren’t actually fish; they’re crustaceans. TRUTH or MYTH?
3. Andrew Cunanan faked his own death and escaped capture by pretending to be a woman after killing Italian clothing designer Gianni Versace. TRUTH or MYTH?
4. Married men live longer than bachelors. TRUTH or MYTH?
5. A 44-year-old Texas woman who wandered into a state police “live-fire” simulation, was shot to death by state troopers who mistook her for a target. TRUTH or MYTH?
SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH THE ANSWERS! HAVE FUN!!