Five Urban Myths…Truth or Myth?
I’m going to throw some urban myths at you today just for fun. It’s your job to decide if they are TRUTH or MYTH. You don’t have to post your answers but, if you’d like to, feel free to post them today. Tomorrow, I’ll post the answers.
1. Bats are blind. TRUTH or MYTH?
2. The deer botfly can fly faster than a jet plane and has been clocked at 818 mph. TRUTH or MYTH?
3. A portrait of Woodrow Wilson appeared on the U.S. $100,000 bill. TRUTH or MYTH?
4. An Ohio grandmother, en route to her 100th birthday party, was killed when a truck delivering her birthday cake ran her down. TRUTH
5. Queen Isabella of Spain pawned her jewels to pay for Columbus’ trip to the New World. TRUTH or MYTH?
SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH THE ANSWERS! HAVE FUN!!