FIVE URBAN MYTHS…TRUTH OR MYTH
It’s that time again! I’m going to throw some urban myths at you today just for fun. It’s your job to decide if they are TRUTH or MYTH. You don’t have to post your answers but, if you’d like to, feel free to post them today. Tomorrow, I’ll post the answers.
1. Walt Disney was dishonorably discharged from the military. TRUTH or MYTH?
2. Hershey bars were used as currency in Europe during WWII. TRUTH or MYTH?
3. Golf legend Jack Nicklaus is color blind. TRUTH or MYTH?
4. The first name of Bob Denver’s character Gilligan on Gilligan’s Island was Willy. TRUTH or MYTH?
5. Teens throwing ‘spunkballs’ into passing cars watched in horror as one of the gas-soaked rags wrapped in tinfoil exploded, engulfing their victim’s car in flames. TRUTH or MYTH?
SEE YOU TOMORROW WITH THE ANSWERS! HAVE FUN!!