Yesterday, I posted the Name That Film quiz. Were you able to match the film title with the following Great Film Quotes? I’m reposting the quotes today along with the corresponding film titles.
- “My father made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.” ANSWER: THE GODFATHER
- “I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a diamond tiara lasts forever.” ANSWER: GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES
- “Badges? We ain’t got no badges! We don’t need no badges. I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ badges!” ANSWER: THE TREASURE ON THE SIERRA MADRE
- “I’m not living with you. We occupy the same cage, that’s all.” ANSWER: CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF
- “They, uh, was givin’ me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I’m hot to trot. The next woman takes me out is gonna light up like a pinball machine, and pay off in silver dollars.” ANSWER: ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST
- “Take me to the window. Let me look at the moors with you once more, my darling. Once more.” ANSWER: WUTHERING HEIGHTS
- “What we’ve got here is (a) failure to communicate.” ANSWER: COOL HAND LUKE
- “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” ANSWER: LOVE STORY
- “Hey Stell – Lahhhhh!” “Hey, Stell – Lahhhh!” ANSWER: A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE
- “Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera and so forth. ANSWER: THE KING AND I
[Courtesy of filmsite.org]
Thanks for playing!