INTRODUCING…Mail Order Outlaw Heroine, Elizabeth Cobb.
1. What is your name? Do you have a nickname?
Elizabeth Cobb but they call me Lizzie.
2. Who is your best friend? What kinds of things do you do when you’re together?
My best friend is Sally. She and I don’t get together very often. When we were kids we liked to play with our rag dolls or ride our horses. As adults, we barely get to see each other except when I go into the Tombstone Mercantile which she owns.
3. If you have a family, how do you get along with them? If you don’t, are there people in your life that you consider family? How do you get along with them?
My mother is Atina, she’s an Apache and very proud of it. She is wonderful and I love her very much. My baby brother is Jamie, he just turned eleven. I’m working the ranch until he grows up and can take it over. It’s his inheritance.
4. Do you have a birthmark? Scars? Where is it/are they? How did you get it/them?
Scars! Lots of them. You don’t get to be twenty-four years old on a ranch without earning lots of scars.
5. When you’re angry, what do you do? Where do you go? How do you deal with your anger?
I usually just go to my room and cry. Sometimes I’ll ride way out on the desert and scream up a storm, but I try to never lose my temper in public.
6. If you had to make me a meal right now, without going to the store, what would you find in your refrigerator to feed us?
First I don’t cook. Second, what is a refrigerator?
7. What’s the one thing you’re afraid of losing?
My ranch. I know it’s Jamie’s but it’s mine, too. My heart is here.
8. What makes you laugh out loud?
Mal Brandon, my fiancé, you’ll meet him in the book. He can always make me laugh with his antics. Especially when he was learning how to run a ranch. It was funny watching such a greenhorn. But he did everything, never balked at learning. He’s good that way.
9. Has anyone broken your heart? Who was he?
Yeah, I’ve had my heart broken. Who hasn’t. Mal was the one who broke my heart. Only those you love have the ability to hurt you that way and usually they don’t mean to. It just happens.
10. What’s the one thing you want out of life that you don’t think you can have? Why can’t you have it?
I never thought I’d be able to have a husband and family of my own because I’m a half-breed. I’m proud of it. I love my mother very much, but in this country being half Apache is a detriment to getting what you want.
BE SURE TO COME BACK to read more about Cynthia, her release, and an excerpt from MAIL ORDER OUTLAW on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench. Happy Reading!
Links to Cynthia’s website, blog, books, etc.
**SPECIAL GIVEAWAY**: Cynthia is giving away a print copy (US Only) of MAIL ORDER OUTLAW to one lucky reader who comments on her **Author Special** Interview or Karen’s Killer Book Bench blogs. Don’t miss the chance to read this book! Thanks, Cynthia, for sharing your book with us!