Before we get started talking about your writing, tell us a little about yourself, where you’re from, what you do for a living (if you’re not a full–time writer) what hobbies you have, etc. Whatever you’d like to share to introduce yourself.
Hi everyone! I am from St. Louis Mo. I am a stay at home mother of four, and besides writing I enjoy reading, photography and just hanging out. Thanks for stopping in to learn about me and my work!
1. How did you get started writing?
I have always enjoyed writing and wrote Far From Home to give those a voice and maybe the push they need to escape domestic violence.
2. What appeals to you about the genre that you write?
I love second chances and think everyone deserves to live their lives to the fullest.
3. What is your favorite part of writing?
Immersing myself into the characters and their stories.
4. If you had to give up writing and do something else, what would you do instead?
Well, I would love to do something with photography.
5. What’s your favorite meal of the day?
I would have to say dinner. We always sit down as a family for dinner and talk about the day we had.
6. Which are your favorite characters to write, the female characters or the male characters? The heroes and heroines, or the villains?
I have to say I actually enjoy writing the villains. They can be complex and have no boundaries.
7. Are you an avid reader? When you do read someone else’s writing, what is your favorite genre?
I do enjoy reading. Here lately I have been reading a lot of thrillers.
8. Many writers dream of having the ideal location to write. If you could live anywhere in the world or live a particular lifestyle, where would you be answering these questions right now?
On a beach. LOL somewhere warm.
9. If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
Yellow- I think of the brightness the sun brings us and I want to be someone’s brightness.
10. Tell us about your next book & when is it being published?
The book I am currently working on will hopefully be published in 2016. The title is Rock Bottom and deals with Heroin addiction, and struggles that come along with it.
Be sure to come back to read more about V. and her novel, FAR FROM HOME, on Wednesday’s Karen’s Killer Book Bench. Happy Reading!
Links to V.’s website, blog, books, etc.
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/18SlPdx
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1zlw7wL
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1zlwirO
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/1AxgT9D
Also available in paperback!
Don’t miss the chance to read this book!