I’m attending RomCon™ 2012 “Where Readers Rule” Romance Conference!!
Denver, Colorado, June 22-24, 2012
TWO LUCKY READERS CAN WIN
Free General Admission Ticket ($149 value!)
All you have to do to enter is correctly answer three questions about my cute & sassy contemporary romance, SATIN PLEASURES! Two winners will be randomly drawn from entries with correct answers.
Questions about SATIN PLEASURES:
1. Dan McDonald’s aunt tracked him down in what state?
2. Tess Emory is attacked on the bridge by what?
3. What’s the name of Dan’s German shepherd?
1. Eligibility: Contest is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older, except residents of states where contests such as this one are prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law. RomCon™ 2012 attendees who are currently registered are ineligible to participate in this giveaway.
2. To Enter: Read SATIN PLEASURES excerpt on my website at http://www.karendocter.com/books-satinpleasures.php. Copy the three questions above into an email, along with the correct answers. Using a valid email address, send your entry to email@example.com. Please do not post your entry to this blog; it will be disqualified.
3. LIMIT – one entry per person.
4. Prize is free General Admission ticket to RomCon™ 2012 as described at the official RomCon™ 2012 website Registration Page http://romconinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=88. General Admission ($149 value) includes admission to all free events and event lotteries. It does not include meals or optional ticketed events that must be purchased separately.
5. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
6. All travel expenses, all lodging, all meals, all optional ticketed events and activities, and all taxes, fees and all other charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility.
7. Entries may be submitted through Thursday, May 31, 2012. Entries received after May 31, 2012 will be discarded.
8. Two winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.