KAREN’S KILLER BOOK BENCH: Welcome to Karen’s Killer Book Bench where readers can discover talented new authors and take a peek inside their wonderful books. This is not an age-filtered site so all book peeks are PG-13 or better. Come back and visit often. Happy reading!
Seasons of the Wolf Novella Book 2.5
BY NIKI TRENTO
Everyone deserves a happy ending.
Or do they?
Running from his past and his mistakes, Kane ends up under the protection of the Crystal Lake pack. A douche of the highest order, he wears his attitude like a protective second skin. If it weren’t for the fact that he needed a pack, he’d gladly be on his own.
When working the graveyard shift plowing during a snowstorm, Kane finds a shifter running naked through the woods. With a packmate’s help, he is able to find the girl who passed out in the snow and get her to the hospital. His good deed done for the year.
Or so he thought. With emotions running high in new relationships he never dared to hope for, he’s got more to lose when the past comes knocking.
The question is, will Kane earn his redemption and find his happy ending?
To find out this and much more, don’t miss this exciting installment in the Seasons of the Wolf series by Niki Trento. Only $.99!! Taming Kane is a menage/MMF novella.
Kane, Character Interview
1. What is your name? Do you have a nickname?
Kane. Not unless a$$hole counts.
2. Who is your best friend? What kinds of things do you do when you’re together?
Samson. We work, watch movies, and sit at the diner.
3. If you have a family, how do you get along with them? If you don’t, are there people in your life that you consider family? How do you get along with them?
My mom took off when I was young, my sperm donor was abusive. So no. No family. I don’t consider anyone to be family…someday maybe.
4. Do you have a birthmark? Scars? Where is it? How did you get it?
I have a birthmark on my jaw, looks like a smudge of chocolate that I keep covered with my beard. I’m a shifter, I don’t scar physically.
5. When you’re angry, what do you do? Where do you go? How do you deal with your anger?
I’m always angry.
6. If you had to make me a meal right now, without going to the store, what would you find in your refrigerator to feed us?
I’d send you to the diner to get your own food.
7. What’s the one thing you’re afraid of losing?
8. What makes you laugh out loud?
Usually Samson, although it takes a lot.
9. Has anyone broken your heart? Who was she?
My heart is cold and dark…broken by my mother too many years ago.
10. What’s the one thing you want out of life that you don’t think you can have? Why can’t you have it?
A happily ever after. Because I’m an a$$hole.
Niki Trento was born in New Jersey and has lived in several states across the USA. Currently residing in Ohio with her husband, their two teenagers, and a gaggle of pets. She has always had a love for writing and had dreams of being an author when she was in high school, but didn’t fulfill that dream until August of 2020 when she released her first book to the masses.
Links to Niki’s website, blog, books, etc.:
Taming Kane: Seasons of the Wolf Novella
Thanks, Niki, for sharing your story with us!
Don’t miss the chance to read this book!