KAREN’S KILLER BOOK BENCH: Welcome to Karen’s Killer Book Bench, where readers can discover talented new authors and take a peek inside their wonderful books. This is not an age-filtered site, so all book peeks are PG-13 or better. Come back and visit often. Happy reading!
Serial Killer Vigilante Justice
BY LUCIA CATHERINE
A murderer, that’s who I’ve become. A serial killer. I rid the world of abusers. Someone must do it. Yet, my compulsion can drastically affect my family. My beloved husband, my children.
The FBI is hot on my trail. One agent in particular. Do I break my rule and take out an innocent person? Do I shame my family and suffer the consequences of my actions?
I’m a good person, no one can protect these women, but me. It’s all on me!
1. What is your name? Do you have a nickname?
2. Who is your best friend? What kinds of things do you do when you’re together?
Savannah, we did everything together, travel, concerts in the park, movie nights, long phone calls.
3. If you have a family, how do you get along with them? If you don’t, are there people in your life that you consider family? How do you get along with them?
I come from a close knit family. My grandparents, my parents, and two older brothers.
4. Do you have a birthmark? Scars? Where are they? How did you get them?
I have many scars all over my body. My late husband was abusive.
5. When you’re angry, what do you do? Where do you go? How do you deal with your anger?
The only thing that angers me is domestic abuse, then my inner goddess comes out. I seek revenge on the perpetrators.
6. A penguin walks up to you, right now, wearing a sombrero. What does he say to you and why is he here?
I’d tell him he was cute and ask him if he needs a place to stay.
7. What’s the one thing you’re afraid of losing?
Thoughts of losing my family or embarrassing them destroys me.
8. What makes you laugh out loud?
9. What’s your favorite food?
10. What’s the one thing you want out of life that you don’t think you can have? Why can’t you have it?
I don’t think I’ll be able to hold onto my marriage and my family. My actions will result in a life sentence in prison if I am caught. In addition, tremendous shame to my family.
Lucia Catherine is an award-winning internationally published author. She’s a wife, mother and animal rescue volunteer. She creates stories about transformation, love and happiness. Her stories are sharp, honest, real, intense and sometimes have a comical edge. She resides at the beaches of Lower Delaware, where she finds most of her inspiration. Lucia loves spending time with her family and friends. She’s addicted to coffee, chocolate, good books, being on the water, and her Pug and Jug.
Links to Lucia’s websites, blogs, books, #ad etc.:
Personal links: https://linktr.ee/LuciaCatherine
Thanks, Lucia, for sharing your book with us!
Don’t miss the chance to read this book!